sugarbabies.co provides the services to you, subject to acceptance without modification of all terms, policies, rules, procedures, and conditions listed on this website on any pages that may be posted on sugarbabies.co.
Accepting Our Terms
sugarbabies.co provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including without limitation the ability to submit questions and comments on various posts, articles, and pages on the site (collectively, the “Service“). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Subject to restrictions on use, you may share comments and questions with other users, search our database for all kinds of information related to topics found on this website, forward information to people you may know, and download or copy portions of information, data, text, sound, photography, graphics, videos, messages, and other materials by using the sugarbabies.co service for your own use only. You may not copy or distribute any part of sugarbabies.co for any purpose not authorized above without the express written consent of sugarbabies.co. We do not control the content posted by third parties on our services, this includes any comments or questions and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content.
You understand that by using this service you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will sugarbabies.co be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You alone are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the content you submit using our service. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such content. sugarbabies.co reserves all rights with respect to the service and the sugarbabies.co not expressly specified herein.
You must be 18 years of age or over to request information from any or use the sugarbabies.co Site and the Service. If you do not so qualify, do not use the Service or the sugarbabies.co site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the sugarbabies.co Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the sugarbabies.co Site, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). By using the sugarbabies.co site and/or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The sugarbabies.co Site is administered in the US and intended for US users; any use outside of the US is at the user’s own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Service or the sugarbabies.co site.
Limitations on Liability
1. loss or inaccuracy of data, interruption of use, cost of creating substitute technology, goods, or services.
2. Any situation beyond reasonable control.
3. Direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, special, exemplary, or consequential damages including but not limited to, loss of profits, revenues, business, or goodwill.
4. Amounts greater than ten dollars even if sugarbabies.co has been advised of the possibility of such or any damages.
These limitations are independent from all other provisions of this agreement and shall apply notwithstanding the failure of any remedy provided herein.
We do not conduct background checks or screen members registering to user our service in any way. As a result, we are not liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental, and/or consequential arising from or in connection with use of our service including with no limit, damages arising out of communication and/or meetings with other people introduced by using the service. Any such damages include, without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury, and or emotional distress and discomfort. The users assume all risks and any damages that might occur for any reason by using our services, not limited to weather conditions of premises, negligent in any way, reckless, intentional acts or omissions of individuals introduced to you through sugarbabies.co or other third parties.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations under "Limitations on Liability" may not apply to you.
Notices will be made by regular mail or email. sugarbabies.co may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links generally available to you on sugarbabies.co
Copyright Dispute Policy & Take-Down Notices
It is sugarbabies.co's policy to block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material which has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Sec. 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the DMCA and must be submitted by using our contact form
We are not responsible for any content uploaded to this website and will gladly remove anything that is in violation of anyone's copyright ownership. The information listed below is what we require for a proper copyright infringement notification.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that sugarbabies.co is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once the designated agent receives the notification, we will remove and disable access to any material violating the copyright laws, notify the content provider that their material has been removed, and will terminate service to said provider if violations continue to take place in the future.
The content provider may also send us a counter notice if they believe the content removed is not infringing or believes that the copyright owner gave the content provider or user the rights to post such material. In the event this happens the content provider, copyright owner's agent, user, or pursuant of the law must send a counter notice containing the following information to the designated agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the Content provider or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. The Content provider’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which sugarbabies.co is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, sugarbabies.co may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at sugarbabies.co’s discretion.
Content Submitted To sugarbabies.co
sugarbabies.co does not claim ownership of the Content you place on sugarbabies.co. By uploading, submitting, or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind on the sugarbabies.co website or otherwise through the Service, you:
1. Grant to sugarbabies.co, its affiliates and their assignees the perpetual, irrevocable, fully assignable and transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such Content in any form for the purpose of providing the Services, including without limitation, any concepts, ideas, or know-how embodied therein;
2. Represent and warrant to sugarbabies.co that you own or otherwise control all rights to such Content (including the ability to grant sugarbabies.co this license) and that disclosure and use of such Content by sugarbabies.co (including without limitation, publishing Content at the sugarbabies.co website) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
3. Acknowledge that the Content may not be treated confidentially.
You agree not to provide sugarbabies.co with any confidential or proprietary information that you desire or are required to keep secret.
You acknowledge that sugarbabies.co does not pre-screen Content, but that sugarbabies.co and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove or block access to any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, sugarbabies.co and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable (in sugarbabies.co’s sole discretion). You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold sugarbabies.co, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
a. Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise transferred by you,
b. your use of the Service,
c. your connection to the Service,
d. your violation of the Terms, or
e. your violation of any rights of another.
Modification and Termination
You agree that sugarbabies.co may, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate your use of the Service, the sugarbabies.co Site or use of any other sugarbabies.co service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service or the sugarbabies.co Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if sugarbabies.co believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. sugarbabies.co may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or modify the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice. Further, you agree that sugarbabies.co shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of the Service termination of your access to the Service.
The Service and the sugarbabies.co Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because sugarbabies.co has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that sugarbabies.co is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that sugarbabies.co shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be cause by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
You Expressly Understand and Agree That:
1. Your use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. sugarbabies.co expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement.
2. sugarbabies.co makes no warranty that (i) The service will meet your requirements (ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable (iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectation, and (V) any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or write, obtained by you from sugarbabies.co or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Readers are advised that sugarbabies.co does not warrant the services provided by any service provider listed on the site. It is up to the parties involved to choose the provider best suited for each user. sugarbabies.co is not involved in the selection process.
You should verify all claims and do your own research before choosing a service from a provider in sugarbabies.co's newsletter or website.
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not sugarbabies.co, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. This also means that you are entirely responsible for, among other things, (a) ensuring that you have all obtained all necessary legal rights to upload, post, or otherwise transmit Content via the Service (and to grant sugarbabies.co the license to such Content set forth in Section 7 below), and (b) that any Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service complies in all respects with the Terms. sugarbabies.co does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
In your use of the Service or the sugarbabies.co Site, you agree not to:
1. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of others privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
3. Post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
4. Post false or intentionally misleading information;
5. Provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by sugarbabies.co;
6. Provide any posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
7. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a sugarbabies.co official, forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
9. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the sugarbabies.co Site, the Service, or in any Content;
10. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
11. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the sugarbabies.co Site or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or the sugarbabies.co Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
12. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
13. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the sugarbabies.co Site and/or Service;
14. Create or submit unwanted email or messaging (”Spam“) to any other sugarbabies.co user or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of other Members or Users of the sugarbabies.co Site or the Service;
15. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the sugarbabies.co Site and/or the Service;
16. Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the sugarbabies.co Site and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
17. Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the sugarbabies.co Site and/or Service;
18. Use of the sugarbabies.co Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in sugarbabies.co’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on sugarbabies.co’s IT infrastructure; or Copy or store any Content offered on the sugarbabies.co Site for other than your own use;
You understand and agree that sugarbabies.co may review and delete any profile, post, or page (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, ratings) or other posted Content that in the sole judgment of sugarbabies.co violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the sugarbabies.co Site and/or other website users.
In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g., hyperlinks provided in connection with sugarbabies.co’s RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by sugarbabies.co
No Professional Advice
sugarbabies.co cannot and will not be a substitute for doctors, attorneys, licensed geriatric/eldercare specialists, and financial advisers. The information contained in the sugarbabies.co site may include content that relates to medical, legal, financial, or other professional matters. It is provided for informational, educational, and discussion purposes only and should not be used, interpreted, or relied upon as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; legal; financial, tax, or professional advice; or advice regarding which service providers you should use. You should consult with a medical doctor, attorney, financial, tax, and other professional if you need assistance with matters that fall into their area of expertise. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on sugarbabies.co. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
No Endorsement Or Affiliation
Due to the ever-changing entertainment landscape, we exercise no independent judgment as to the quality of the service(s), nor do we endorse or any service(s). We do not provide specific advice regarding which service(s) you should use and you should only make decisions regarding service providers after consulting with them, your family members and other knowledgeable sources, based on your specific needs, after a thorough review.
sugarbabies.co's Proprietary Rights
You agree that all Content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by sugarbabies.co are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by sugarbabies.co in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or Content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or Content at sugarbabies.co’s website for your internal business purposes; provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the sugarbabies.co Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from sugarbabies.co is prohibited. Any third party that contacts our users for commercial reasons, including selling them products or services, is in violation of these terms and each individual violation is subject to $3,000 in penalties per instance.
Reproducing, copying, or distributing any Content, materials, or design elements on the sugarbabies.co Site for any use or purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of sugarbabies.co. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (”Software“) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. sugarbabies.co grants you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided, however, that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by sugarbabies.co for use in accessing the Service. sugarbabies.co hereby reserves all rights not otherwise expressly granted in this Section.
sugarbabies.co does not grant refunds on products, donations, tributes, payments, and services unless stated otherwise.
Chatting With Us
By messaging the sugarbabies.co site, beginning a conversation through any messenger service or initiating any form of contact whether it be online, via telephone, mail or other services, you consent to giving us rights to use any chat information we exchange at my discretion and in any which way we may please. This includes information such as but is not limited to: our chat/message logs, your profile links/website address. (Excludes SSN, Bank info, Credit Card info, Phone number or Address).
Record Keeping Law
In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), all models located within our domain were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.
These Terms (and the documents incorporated by reference herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and sugarbabies.co and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and sugarbabies.co including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms. These Terms and the Service contemplated here under are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with sugarbabies.co’s prior written consent. sugarbabies.co may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other sugarbabies.co services, third-party Content or third-party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and sugarbabies.co shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and sugarbabies.co agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Los Angeles, California. The failure of sugarbabies.co to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the sugarbabies.co Services, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. sugarbabies.co shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release sugarbabies.co from all claims arising from such activity.
which is incorporated in its entirety into these terms by this reference. By filling out any forms on the sugarbabies.co Site or providing information to us, you acknowledge that we have an established business relationship and you expressly consent to being contacted by us, whether by phone, mobile phone, email, mail, or otherwise.
Breach Of Terms Of Service
By using the sugarbabies.co Site and the Services, you agree that damages shall be an inadequate remedy in the event you breach these Terms and any such breach will cause sugarbabies.co great and irreparable injury and damage. Accordingly, you agree that sugarbabies.co shall be entitled, without waiving any additional rights or remedies otherwise available to sugarbabies.co at law or in equity or by statute, to injunctive relief in the event of a breach or intended or threatened breach by you.
Please report any violations of the Terms to us using our contact form
Icon & Vectors Credit
Credit to Laura Reen, Chameleon Design, Sergei Kokota, Marco Kuiper, Artyom Khamitov and freepik.com for a few of our site's icons and vectors. The icons are licensed under the Attribution 3.0 United States license in the USA. Any one else we might have missed in icon attribution, please contact us so we can give you proper credit as the artist.