The Short Version
Age Of Use
If you are under (18) eighteen years old, you should not send us any information or contact us and must leave the site immediately. Whenever a user decides to enter our website, purchase a service or product from us, or provide any information about yourself or anyone else, you are representing to us know that you are at least (18) eighteen years or older.
Privacy Commitment To You
What Information Is Collected and why
We gather personally identifiable information you provide us with through our contact forms, email conversations, mail, and phone calls so we can better assist you in the service you are after from your visit to this website. If you choose not to provide us with any information, we will not be able to offer you our services for whatever you seeking from us which requires such information. We also receive and collect anonymous information from you, this includes any information that you don't personally give us through email, mail, phone, or contact forms. The most important of the anonymous information we collect is your IP address which helps us enhance our services to you. We may also receive information about you from other sources including, but not limited to service providers for tracking and marketing purposes. This type of information is called "Source information" and consists of referral data, the website you were just visiting before accessing our website, and information about the browser and platform you are using to access our website.
To wrap it all up, we collect personally identifiable information, anonymous information, source information, visit information, and cookies all to:
1. Provide the services, products, posts, and information that you requested from our sites.
2. Improve features, services, products, and content shown to you by us and our affiliated companies, successors, and assigns.
3. Personalize the content and advertisements provided to you.
4. Communicate with your and respond to your inquiries.
5. Conduct research about your use of the features, offerings and content.
6. Provide product improvement.
7. "Pre-populate" forms.
8. Provide you with advertising targeted to your preferences.
9. Help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest to you.
With Whom Will The Information Be Shared ?
We may share Information about you with other people or non affiliated companies or for particular purposes including, without limitation, the purposes described below. In all cases, you may opt-out of sharing your Information with such providers by choosing not to use or register for that service or content. Please see "Offering You Choices-Marketing Options" below for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information.
- If you submit a request for information on our web site, we will share Information about you contained in the request form with Our business partners to process and fulfill your request. Our business partners may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or mail based on the Information you provided to Us, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of Our business partners contacts you by telephone and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again.
- We may disclose Information about you to companies that host certain services for Us, such as marketing distribution or credit card processing services. Our service providers use the Information received from Us solely for the purposes of providing you with the products you requested. In select circumstances, We may also share aggregate order information with third parties and business partners.
We do not share Information with any non-affiliated third party except: (1) in select circumstances when Our business partner refers you to Us and you give Us permission to share specific Information, such as your name and email address, with such business partner on your order form, or (2) when Our business partner provides a product or service that We feel may be of interest to you.
Required by Law:
We may also share Information about you as permitted or required by law including, without limitation, inquires by law enforcement or to comply with Federal laws including, without limitation, the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 ("CAN-SPAM Act of 2003")
Offering You Choices - Marketing Options
You have choices when it comes to learning about new offers or services and please note that suppressed contact information will not be used for any other purpose except to ensure compliance with your opt-out request and to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other applicable state and/or Federal laws regarding your choices when it comes to commercial marketing. If you do not wish to receive offers of products or services from Us, Our sister companies, or partners, here are the methods you may employ to opt-out:
E-mail Opt-out Options:
Each marketing e-mail We send includes instructions and an opt-out link.
Subject to the section below pertaining to cookies and web bugs, you have the ability to prohibit being served an advertisement based on cookie technology. We utilize reputable third-party vendors to serve advertisements. If however, you are not comfortable with cookies, you can adjust the settings within your browser to further prohibit being served a cookie. Please see the browser's instructions to perform this task.
The National Advertising Initiative:
has developed an opt-out tool with the express purpose of allowing consumers to "opt-out" of the targeted advertising delivered by its member networks. You can visit the NAI opt-out page and opt-out of this cookie tracking. Please visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
If you would like to opt-out of Our promotional marketing, you can reach us by using our contact form
Cookies and Web Bugs
If you want to prevent a third-party advertising network from setting and/or reading cookies on your computer, you may wish to alter the cookie settings within your browser. Please review the instructions for your browser on how this is performed. Please see “Offering You Choices-Marketing Options” above for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information.
Transferability Of Information
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.